Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I am 31

I almost titled this post wrong.

I had to look at it again and think . . . hey! I'm not 32 yet!!!

This forgetfulness of my age is all Michael's fault.

Yes I am blaming him. What of it?

You see I met Michael when I was 23. He started my life over. He made me breathe different. Since meeting him, I have been alive.

So, in my head I have stopped at 23.

No I am serious. If someone asks me how old I am, I really struggle to not say "23". I have to think about it.

So, today on my birthday I may actually be turned 31 . . . but I just think of it as anothr day to spend with my precious husband and my family. This will be my 8th birthday spent with Michael and I hope to have 88 more to spend with him.

Thank you God for my family.

Happy birthday to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment