Search This Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Gabriel vs Soccer Take 1

Johnathon played soccer last year. That wasn't a good experience at all. In fact, I believe that I told Michael I was "never never ever never doing anything with the Greenville YMCA again . . . EVER!!!!"



I get dramatic at times . . . especially when it comes to people treating my children badly. Forgive me.



Well, Michael made me eat my words when Gabriel remembered that we had promised him that he could play this year.



So, Michael ran right and signed him up for Fall soccer with the Y. We did promise, but come on man.


Michael was thrilled to pieces to be able to go to some of the practices and his first game before he had to leave the area.

Isn't he cute?!?

He has style doesn't he??

Wow. I don't even know what to say here.

Or here. Geeeesh.

I think this was about when Michael announced loudly "He is YOUR child!!"
Oh well. I love him anyway.
By the way, Gabriel's soccer coach this year . . . He is pure gold. I am so impressed. We all love his attitude and enthusiasm with the kids. Thank you God for making this experience so much better than last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment