Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Playing Wii

With Michael's leave date quickly coming, we are trying to spend as much time as a family as possible. Today it was rainy. I mean really, really rainy. So what to do?!?!





Play Wii of course. :)





Daddy is really concentrating on his mini golf game. ;)



Bella doesn't play Wii but she bothers . . . .I mean loves on us the whole time. I shouldn't have used my flash in these. Sorry for the glare.

Gabriel loves Wii. This isn't his favorite game. He loves Cookin' Mama.


He was having a good game.


Johnathon was goofing off. Silly boy.


I am trying to get into the habit of taking pictures of things that I normally wouldn't because Michael will want to see them.
We have fun things planned for tomorrow. Pray I remember the camera.
Just kidding . . . maybe.
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment