Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Weird Time In Pregnancy

I find myself almost forgetting I am pregnant.  I haven't bled in a while and I am not all that sickly.  Thank God.  The baby is still too small to feel, yet I can feel stretching on my c-section scar area.  It is a weird place to be.

I remember feeling this way with Johnathon.  His pregnancy was blissfully uneventful until the wreck at the very end.  No bleeding and not much sickness.   Once the sickness stopped I was just there until I could feel him.  

With Gabriel and Bella I was sick or bleeding pretty bad until 17 weeks.  So I really only had a few weeks of calm before I could feel them fluttering around in there.  The relief was amazing.

I am so thankful every time I go to the bathroom and there is no blood.  I am thankful when I get that twinge of sickness to remind me.  I am thankful that right now I am not having many symptoms of pregnancy.  It just takes some getting used to.

I find myself wanting to use the doppler twice a week, which is so much better than everyday like I used to with other pregnancies.  It has been almost a week since I used it because it can be loud and Bella has been asleep before we have had a chance to.  The worry creeps in often.  I try, as always, to push it back down.  

So for now I will celebrate this calm in the pregnancy and pray that everything continues to be ok.  Find the joy right?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment